Saturday, November 9, 2013

Repost of Challenge 143 Cruze

 
This is my second posting of the Diva Challenge, Cruze.  The first posting did not look right to me and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.  After looking at the challenges that others posted to the Diva Challenge, I saw what was wrong....no shading!  Ugh, how could I forget something so basic to completing a design.  I pulled out me tile and added some more black here and there, put in the shading and at the last minute added some aqua copic marker.  Now this tile looks better to me.  I wish I would have added the before on the same page, you can see the first one here on my blog.  Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

I think the shading completes it! The aqua gives it just the extra to make it special.

Annette P.-L. said...

The shading enhance your tile definitely and the little bit of color adds nice accents. The result is gorgeous now!