Friday, May 18, 2012

Challenge 70 Colour Me Sepia

In honor of Laura's birthday....      Happy Birthday Laura!    We are challenged with using sepia or brown in our Zentangle design.  I have had a busy week and was not sure there would be time to complete my challenge.  I have been wanting to do another Zendala and decided to take Laura's challenge to the round tile.  The sepia really adds some pop to the design. I find the Zendala's more challenging than the square tiles and they take longer to complete. More time to zen!!  Hope you like my creation.
 

13 comments:

ledenzer said...

I am so in love with this tangle. It is stunningly gorgeous and just perfect!

Sue Jacobs CZT said...

Great tile - I especially like the outermost shapes. Your weighted curves lines and shading really give them dimension.

Jules said...

This is such a beautiful tile, you're right the sepia does make it pop!

Sandi said...

beautiful tile, dimension and that sepia is perfect, hugs

Anonymous said...

Like it very much! Is your tile tan, or is that just the lighting?

Diane CZT said...

Glad you liked my Zendala. The tile is an official Zendala tile, not tan. Bad lighting and camera setting. Thanks for your comment.

Cathy said...

Reminds me of a sunflower, which I love. This is so striking!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! looks like a Victorian carved bone button. great job.

Dianne said...

This is gorgeous!

Dilip Patel said...

Brilliant piece of art indeed.

Judi said...

This is exquisite. It looks like a beautiful flower.

herkimer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
herkimer said...

sorry, herkimer can't spell...what he meant to say is...it looks so lovely and is impressed by how 3 dimensional it looks!! very nice. he likes it and so do i.
lacey