Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Challenge 72 Crescent Moon

How fun was this....  This week's Diva Challenge was Crescent Moon pattern. Crescent Moon is a favorite of many of us Tanglers and it is amazing how many different designs I can think of for this great pattern.  I enjoy doing mono patterns because you really learn the many ways you can change and add to it.  I decided to try another tile in color.  Using prism color pencils, my goal was to achieve a coppery looking color.  It is okay, may want to try water colors next time.  Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

ledenzer said...

Coppery and perfect! I love the color, and the black and white is perfect too!

Alice said...

well, of course, i like the last one best! i'm all about the color - haha! wonderful work!

Susan said...

Well done! I like your copper tones but the black and white is nice and bold.

Sue Jacobs CZT said...

They are all lovely - I like the circle idea in the first - and the color in the third is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I'm also a fan of the circle string in the first. I like how you've shaded the copper in the last tile. It shines!

Deb Ammerman said...

great job! love both of your tiles, I love the colored one! Beautiful!

Amy in TN said...

Both of your compositions are wonderful! I can't decide if I like the copper-ized version better than the pre-copper B&W version...so I'm glad you posted both!