Friday, August 24, 2012

Zentangle Apron


I am up and moving now that the summer is close to an end.  Decided to zentangle an apron, I have plenty of them for painters.  It really was fast and easy and so much fun to do big zentangles. Looking at in the photo I see I missed my little black accents on the bottom, no problem to fix it quick.  It is really easy to zentangle fabric, I have done several fabric projects and they always turn out well.  The apron will be worn for my upcoming zentangle workshops in Septmenber.

2 comments:

Sue Jacobs CZT said...

Oh - I like it, I like it! That's a great way to tease your students about new tangle patterns!

Sue Clark said...

Love it! Beautiful work! I have tried cloth napkins, visors, and canvas bags and I agree that fabric tangling always turns out well.